What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Paula
    Good evening.I am wondering what most folks use for their cancellation policy. We are using flexible, but have had a person recently cancel 2 days before which does suck. What policy do most hosts use ? I have not changed our policy yet wanting to be f... Latest reply by Sarah977
    How do I handle an Instant Book confirmed future guest who will not cooperate with names of the additional guests as is stated in my listing? While she has one good review which is 4 years old, one of the other 3 guests (her daughter) has a very bad revi... Latest reply by Kathryn489
    Dear members,I'm new as host on Air BnB and I'm not sure what to do in this situation.We have our cancelation policy set as strict. We had a reservation made on 23/02 for 31/3-5/04 . Unfortunately our guest won't be able to travel to our accommodation due... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi there! We've been looking for a flat to spend vacation time in Dubai. I've found some pretty nice place - a good apartment for 4 persons. But then I decided to check for the host and saw several really alike flats. For example, some flats from the sam... Latest reply by Mary4321