What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Chris-Z-0
    I'm unable to see my overall rating. I use professional hosting tools (which is severely underdeveloped, sidenote). It doesn't matter what dates I put in or how I tweak it, I always get a dash through it: Anyone else experiencing this or know how to fi... Latest reply by Emilia42
    • Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 6.03.11 PM.png
    Traveling on Saturday. Need to fill out COVID forms which require an address and phone #. ABNB does not provide until one hour before the itinerary. Everyone in the world had to adapt to new ways but ABNB is yet to fig it out. Decided to call ABNB and the... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hey All- I knew it was going to happen at some point, it was just a matter of when. So "Jane" (not her real name) had a reservation this past weekend. She messaged me on the day of her arrival and asked me to call, as "something had come up." I called, an... Latest reply by Kevin-And-Missy0
    Por favor, gostaria de dicas de quem locou por prazo maior, se fez contrato ou como alguém lidou com atraso de pagamento por parte do hóspede.Recebi uma solicitação de locação para 12 meses e li na ajuda do Airbnb que pode ser feito contrato de locação. M... Latest reply by Adriana1116