What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Apartments-For-Rent-In-Agdz0
    I've been receiving requests from some local guests that they would like to negotiate the price outside of airbnb payment system (of course, no) or wanted to rent the place instead of short term stay. I am very uncomfortable to reply, but I had to write n... Latest reply by Marie5915
    I’m really angry about the way Airbnb have treated me. As a bit of background I am a long time Airbnb superhost. I am extremely responsible, I follow all the rules and have followed covid regulations to the letter this past difficult year. I am a model h... Latest reply by Ute42
    Hi can anyone help me please. Property was unsafe but as owner will not refund air B and B will not We booked a place for 40 days in Dubai. we asked to moved out and get a refund within an hour. Owner says no so air babe b doing nothing . With increased i... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Me and my friend jointly own the house and we want to host together by rotating every 3-4 months. We opened a joint bank account that we want to collect income into. A couple of questions: - Can we have 2 primary hosts or what is the best way? Setting one... Latest reply by Fred13
    I'm really concerned about airbnb's new demands that we wear a mask in our own homes. I can't do it, nor is it necessary here. I have a B&B, which by definition in our town means I run this business in my own home and care for my guests personally. I do s... Latest reply by Laurie-and-Vic0
    I'm offended by the new policy to wear a face mask AND social distance on my own property. I can understand requiring one OR the other, but to require BOTH is an overstep of my rights as an owner. I would wear a mask if I were within 6 feet of my guests, ... Latest reply by Laurie-and-Vic0
    Hi,I have been trying to help my daughter and her group of six friends find a rental near the beach. They have had a TOUGH year and have barely seen each other. Junior trip cancelled, junior prom cancelled, senior trip cancelled. Trying to help them have ... Latest reply by Sarah977