Air cover Phuket a joke

Paul8663
Level 1
Auckland, New Zealand

Air cover Phuket a joke

Be very careful for dubious villa agents in Phuket as I've experienced first hand. I checked in to a villa at Nai harn and was made to wait for hours, lied to and given the wrong villa that also proved to be not cleaned and both toilets filthy brown and both seats broken. When complaining to be refunded i got kicked out and am still waiting on an air bnb support person to come back to me. I was left without accommodation in the middle of the night and the stress was enormous. You think air bnb was able to help? Nah forget it. Air cover what they mention in their promotions is a big gay joke. I'm laying UN able to walk due to a sprayed ankle in my bed worried sick what to do next. Very bad service

3 Replies 3
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Paul8663 

Im sorry to hear about your situation, I live in Nai Harn area also,

Airbnb customer service should have got back to you I agree,

I take you entered the property? was it self check in or did somebody meet you there?

How did you know you was at another villa?

It's likely that villa has been empty for a long time if the toilets were that bad the water is ground water but that not an excuse, I know what happens here. 

When our properties are empty we always flush the toilets,

As of now have Airbnb got back to you? Now 4-15 pm,

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Paul8663 

Make that part of your complaint that the water is dirty in the house

@Paul8663  if you complain and demand a refund during your stay, of course you're going to get kicked out. Why would a host let you stay in their property for free?

Air Cover may be a joke, but please explain the "gay" part.