Airbnb Host Ambassador

Fatih13
Level 3
İstanbul, Turkey

Airbnb Host Ambassador

Hello, I wish everyone a happy new year. I feel very lucky to be a part of the Airbnb family. I am now also an Airbnb Host Ambassador. I wish you healthy and peaceful days. I send you greetings and love from Istanbul.

by FatihUNAL
5 Replies 5
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Fatih13 ,

Many Congratulations on your new feat🌻! Happy New Year🎉. Wishing you great success for this year and many more years to come.

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Welcome!!!

Jonathan1931
Level 1
Santa Fe, NM

Congrats!  I am planning on hosting and wondering where I can find a good ambassador to help me properly set up my listing.  It will change as I plan on renting my time share property which varies locations.  

Thanks 

Jon

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Fatih13 

Can you send my husband a Kebab?

Elaine701
Level 10
Balearic Islands, Spain

@Fatih13 

Welcome to the club! 

I was once granted ascension to "ambassador", and was looking forward to assisting other hosts in establishing their listings, avoiding the booby traps, and helping them achieve success. 

However, within only a few months, it became clear that it was simply a sales role, with continuous pressure to sign up x-number of new hosts per month or lose ambassador status, I decided it wasn't for me and asked to be removed from the programme. 

Things may have changed since then, but in any case, I wish you much success in that role. 

Good luck with everything, 

Elaine