Available to Help Co Hosting in Southern California

Available to Help Co Hosting in Southern California

Hello!

My name is Allie Methvin and I am available to be a co-host for your wonderful AirBnB listings in Southern California. I am located in San Bernardino County but I am willing to join your listings in Orange County, Los Angeles County (depending on distance), and Riverside County. I want to own my own AirBnB in the future and I think this would be a great place for me to learn the in's and out's of hosting!

If you choose to work with me, I will be in charge of communicating with the quests, handling the reservations, and making sure people check in and out properly. I will also be in contact with your cleaning crew as well! (AKA, taking all of the pressure off of you!). 

I love providing a wonderful experience to guests and I have great ideas on how to enhance their experience at your home. Feel free to message me if you want to discuss about how I can help and be a great addition to your team! 

Allie 🙂

1 Reply 1
Teri
Administrator
Administrator

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to advertise on the Community Center. @Allie226