CC Social Meetup 19 January, 2023! ✨

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

CC Social Meetup 19 January, 2023! ✨

Quincy_0-1673454488554.jpeg

Hello everyone,

I hope all of you have had a lovely holiday season!

As our last CC Social meet-up took place in November, the time has come to launch the first CC social of the year 2023! The plans are to see each other via Zoom on Thursday 19 January, so please feel free to join 😊

Our next meetup will take place on Thursday 19 January, 12PM (GMT - UK time).

Timezones for anyone not in the UK:

Thursday, 19 January 2023, 6AM (Pensacola/Kansas City, USA)

Thursday, 19 January 2023, 7AM (New York / Toronto, USA/CA)

Thursday, 19 January 2023, 9PM (Seoul, KO)

Thursday, 19 January 2023, 11PM (Sydney, AU)

Friday, 20 January 2023, 01:00AM (Auckland, NZ)

Please click on the link to register: https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0kduuqrzMtG9FWUr7sF7L1iM69zTrMQHFC 👈

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide.

I look forward to seeing all of you again, and listening to all your stories! 🤩 

Quincy

New to CC socials?: For anyone new to the socials, it's a monthly online meetup where CC (Community) members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused, and anyone new is very welcome.

We are glad to announce our 6th Month of Celebration! Click here to view the line-up!

Kun je niet vinden waar je naar op zoek bent? Klik hier om een gesprek te beginnen!

Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!

24 Replies 24
Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Quincy,

I should be able to attend this meetup.  It will be great to see folks in this new year.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

It would be great to see you again @Debra300 🙂

We are glad to announce our 6th Month of Celebration! Click here to view the line-up!

Kun je niet vinden waar je naar op zoek bent? Klik hier om een gesprek te beginnen!

Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Quincy I wanted to invite Heather133 to our Social meet up!!

@Heather133 Here's the link and about the social this Thursday...I do hope you'll join in and meet many of the other hosts on here also. We have such a good time chatting and sharing.

All the best,

Clara

Heather133
Level 10
Stowe, VT

@Clara116 Thank you so much for your kind messages. They put a smile on my face today! I suspect I missed the meet up though.

Explore Resource Center articles

Making your home ready for guests
Tips from Airbnb plus hosts: How to add thoughtful touches
Supporting guests during their stay