Calling all Arizona Host

Zutorya0
Level 2
Mesa, AZ

Calling all Arizona Host

Hi everyone. I am wanting to start an Airbnb service just like you all. However, all the places I’ve called says they prohibited subleasing. Does anyone know an affordable place(s) that may be available for Airbnb?

4 Replies 4
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hey @Zutorya0 , that's such an exciting adventure! Have you received any good advice yet?

Since you're looking for Arizona, it may be worth asking your question again in one of the local Host Clubs. You can find them here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

I hope that helps!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thanks looking into it now!

Hello Zutorya! My name is Mikel and firstly, I would like to congratulate you on your new business venture with Airbnb truly a fascinating business to get into. I also would like to reach out regarding Laundry services that Glidewash can offer you which include a seamless and smooth process to allow you to keep growing your business! If you had some time we would love to get in touch with you, but as busy as you may be you also can check out our website before making any decisions. Again, we are Glidewash (on google) located in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa, and other surrounding areas. We hope to hear from you soon!

Best, 

Mikel 

Glidewash

Hi there Z! Did you end up starting up? We are selling our Airbnb/stuff. Are you looking for any furniture/items?