Cant complete reservation?

Alvina32
Level 2
Seattle, WA

Cant complete reservation?

Cant complete reservation? i got an invitation and follow the steps only to take me to the confirm page and saids update your trip details to get accurate pricing.  i Dont know what do do?

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Alvina32 

You received a special offer?

Offered price will appear on check-out page.(seems to be a glitch, see previous messages about this in the community)

Jana1257
Level 2
Amman, Jordan

Hi, I wanted to reach out and ask if you ever got this problem resolved? 

Here's what I've tried:

- trying different listings

- removing and updating my Government ID (which now says is confirmed)

- trying it on iOS on Wifi

- trying it on iOS on cell data

- trying it on the website on my laptop on Chrome (plus cleared cookies)

- trying it on the website on Microsoft Edge

Here's explanations I've seen elsewhere online:

- " If you're trying to book a place on Airbnb and get the following error – Update your trip details to get accurate pricing and more – this means you're trying to book a place in the UK for the lockdown dates between 5 November and 2 December. "

- "We were trying to book for one night in Chicago and there's a new ban on one-night rentals"

- " account suspension from an alleged unauthorized payment for a booking I had made 6 months ago"

- "they blamed it on my bank even though my card was working perfectly fine for everything else"

- "they never gave me an explanation but after 60 days my account randomly started working again?"

- "they randomly selected my account for additional verification and never told me about it"

I'm so frustrated I could cry!