City of the month August 2024: Warsaw โ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

City of the month August 2024: Warsaw โ€Œ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑโ€Œ

Warsaw, PL.jpeg

Hello everyone ๐Ÿ‘‹

We are pleased to share 8th city of our "City of the Month" series!

This month, we're highlighting Warsaw, Poland๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ฑ, a city that skilfully strikes a balance between its vibrant current past and rich historical legacy. Warsaw, the largest and capital city of Poland, is a center for innovation, culture, and resiliency. Warsaw provides a multitude of experiences, from its restored Old Townโ€”a UNESCO World Heritage siteโ€”to its state-of-the-art museums and modern arts scene. Everyone will find something to love in Warsaw, whether it's seeing the city's historic sites, taking in the beautiful parks, or sampling the varied cuisine!

Are you Hosting in Warsaw or have you visited the city recently? We'd love to hear about your top tips, experiences and any hidden gems you've discovered. Share your stories and recommendations with us below! ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿฝ

You can find all the previous cities that we have featured here ๐Ÿ‘ˆ

We would love to hear from you!

Quincy

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

6 Replies 6
Robert7021
Level 1
Warsaw, Poland

Warsaw - probably one the nicest European  city to visit during the summer time . Very green , very clean with lots to do . Apart from the popular and obvious  tourist places, I recommend to visit : Saska Kฤ™pa and its French street with lots of small  Caffes , art galleries , bookstores etc . 
Saska Kฤ™pa attracts young artists such as painters , writers and actors  . The suburb of embassies , and intellectuals . It used be an island before Dutch regulated the Vistula river long time ago. If you have more time see sandy river beaches,  visit Skaryszewski park, and enjoy architecture. Recommend to spend good few slow hours there ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Have a great time . 
Robert 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Thank you so much for sharing these recommendations, @Robert7021. I have also heard that winter is popular there for the winter markets; is this true? I have seen some fantastic pictures ๐Ÿ˜

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Qutaiba3
Level 1
Warsaw, Poland

Warsaw is one of the most beautiful cities and the capital of Poland. You will enjoy visiting it and discovering its culture. A beautiful and social society. Summer is one of the most beautiful seasons here in Warsaw. I always guide my guests to the important and beautiful areas. In addition to its various restaurants that offer many types of dishes. The city connects the past and the present. By visiting the old city, you will feel the beautiful history and the pleasant present. I wish you a beautiful visit full of joy. My greetings to you. . Qutaiba

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Qutaiba3, thank you for these wonderful recommendations.

Could you perhaps suggest a renowned local dish that tourists should not miss trying?

Weโ€™re eager to learn more about it ๐Ÿ˜›

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Poland is world-famous for its delicious cuisine. Polish culinary traditions are diverse, unique and closely linked to the Polish way of life and culture. In every corner of our country, you can find distinctive dishes and traditions associated with the preparation and presentation of various delicious dishes.

Polish tables feature fresh fruit and vegetable dishes, and foreign gourmets will find their way to the delicious and world-famous Polish apples and cherries. Dishes made from grains and flour, such as bulgur of various types, pastries such as "kluski" and "pierogis", various soups and sauces, also occupy an important place on Polish tables. Meat is also popular, the most important of which are poultry, beef and pork. Smoked and grilled meats with delicious aromas and prepared according to centuries-old traditions are appreciated by Polish and foreign gourmets.

Sweets are an important part of Polish cuisine, with children especially fondant on fruit-flavored cakes and cookies, while adults can't help but enjoy cream-filled tubes of kremovki or sugar-covered buntski (similar to dumplings, but larger).

In southern Poland, lunch starts with kvasnica, a soup made with pickled cabbage juice, while the main course includes either lamb or lamb, or lamb stew cooked with cabbage and cumin.
In the Polish mountains, lunch can be accompanied by a dish of mashed potatoes (muskole). Dessert is usually pompolki, a yeast-based pastry drizzled with honey and butter.

A visit to the Polish mountains is inconceivable without tasting the traditional Ostsiebek cheese. The preparation of the most famous mountain cheese must meet very strict requirements, as just any smoked cheese made from goat's milk cannot bear this special name.

fot. M. Cieszewski Polska sล‚ynie na caล‚ym ล›wiecie z wyล›mienitej kuchni. This type of operation is very convenient, but I don't want to change the color of the culture or the style of the item. Niemal w kaลผdym zakฤ…tku naszego kraju moลผna odnaleลบฤ‡ charakterystyczne potrawy i tradycje dotyczฤ…ce przygotowania i serwowania rรณลผnorodnych przysmakรณw.

We can't find anything close to your home. Znane na caล‚ym ล›wiecie, polskie jabล‚ka and wiล›nie zaspokojฤ… najbardziej wyrafinowane podniebienia zagranicznych goล›ci. This is very popular when it comes to music. There is a lot of food, food, pierogi, zupy and sosy zajmujฤ… waลผne miejsce na polskich stoล‚ach. Popular news is that it is easy to eat, and it is too hot to eat. Tworzone on the podstawie wielowiekowych traditionalcji, aromatyczne wฤ™dliny and pieczenie spotykajฤ… siฤ™ z uznaniem polskich i zagranicznych smakoszy.

Istotne miejsce w polskich traditionalcjach kulinarnych zajmujฤ… desery. Najmล‚odsi uwielbiajฤ… okraszone owocami sล‚odkie ciasta i ciasteczka. Doroล›li natomiast z trudem potrafiฤ… odmรณwiฤ‡ sobie przyjemnoล›ci kosztowania wypeล‚nionych budyniem kremรณwek lub oblanych lukrem pฤ…czkรณw.

I tak, na poล‚udniu Polski obiad rozpoczyna siฤ™ od kwaล›nicy. Do ugotowania tej gรณralskiej zupy uลผywa siฤ™ soku z kiszonej kapusty. We have a good time, there is a good price, there is no money in the room, and there is a lot of money in the room. Gรณralski obiad moลผna zagryลบฤ‡ moskolem โ€“ plackiem z ugotowanych and tล‚uczonych ziemniakรณw. We want to use this bomb, so that the whole pole can move in the middle.
It's not possible to do anything that's easy to do when it's too late. Najpopularniejszy gรณralski specjaล‚ musi speล‚niaฤ‡ bardzo rygorystyczne wymogi i nie kaลผdy wฤ™dzony ser z owczego mleka moลผe nosiฤ‡ tฤ™ nazwฤ™.

Nad pรณล‚nocy kraju, na Pomorzu and Kaszubach opracowano setki sposobรณw przyrzฤ…dzania ryb. Region ten years old. It's hard to lose weight and the hardness of your life is hard to eat and I'm stuck in the dark area, but it's pasty and hard to eat , doprawianego zioล‚ami and przyprawami. Gusta smakoszy powinna zaspokoiฤ‡ tradycyjna zupa z brukwi na gฤ™sinie z majerankiem. We want - w season letnim - sล‚ynna truskawka kaszubska, o wyjฤ…tkowym smaku, a poza sezonem kaszubskie placuszki z mฤ…ki, mleka i droลผdลผy.

Kuchnia polska to poล‚ฤ…czenie smakรณw rรณลผnych regionรณw i narodรณw. After all, it's hard to find anything to do with it. Naleลผฤ… do nich chociaลผby, popularne wล›rรณd zagranicznych goล›cici, pierogi - wykonane z cienko rozwaล‚kowanego ciasta i wypeล‚nione rรณลผnorodnymi nadzieniami. Jednak to wล‚aล›nie regionalne specjaล‚y przeลผywajฤ… obecnie swรณj renesans. Coraz bardziej popularna turystyka kulinarna staje siฤ™ obecnie podstawฤ… do odkrywania kolorowych i smacznych, traditional polskich daล„.

I recommend a popular dish in Poland called Russo, which is a vegetable soup with turkey meat. As for the flavor, I am sure everyone will like it.๐Ÿ’ฏ