Cleaners

Alexandra1053
Level 2
Washington, DC

Cleaners

Does anyone have any good tips for finding and vetting reliable cleaners?  Thanks!

4 Replies 4

@Alexandria1053

Hi! I am an experienced cleaner for an air bnb superhost who has high cleanliness ratings. If the position for a cleaner is still available I would definitely like to get more details. You can reach out on here or via email as well **

I look forward to hearing from you!

**Personal information hidden

Are you still available for cleaning? 

I would reccomend using TurnoverBnB for Hosts. This app does all the finding and vetting for you and allows you to create a regular schedule for the cleaners that you decide to work with. The process for selecting these cleaners guaruntees that they are exprienced bnb cleaners and that they are legitimate services. Hope this helps you, excited to hear how your search for cleaners goes! 

Hi, I am a cleaner/co-host located in Indiana. I use the Turnover's Airbnb cleaning app, but the app is fairly new & needs alot of tweaking so I prefer to use it only for scheduling or not at all. I am available immediately if you are a host in need of svcs. God bless!

Airbnb Turnovers Vacation Rentals Cleaning & Co-Host Svcs. (Labor & Deliver Smiles Everywhere We Clean)LLC https://g.page/r/CWDzephI771hEBQ