Cleaning Company - Atlanta

Ranali3
Level 2
Montgomery, AL

Cleaning Company - Atlanta

Hi, we are looking for a reliable cleaning company for our AirBnB. We have been having a huge issue with companies returning calls / consultation requests and with just finding a reliable company. Any suggestions?

9 Replies 9
Debra300
Top Contributor
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

@Ranali3,

Try Angie's List.  I just did so last week, and met a few good cleaners that I will use in rotation at my Vinings area apartment.

Don't just believe what I say, check the Airbnb Help Center

STARTING PRICE $30!

Hi, im Sean with Dirt Busters Cleaning. We are professional and insured, for your safety and ours. We're a new cleaning service in the Atlanta area seeking to help YOU help US. I service now 10 airbnb homes in the Buckhead area. I have very low packages and offer tons of discounts for new clients. I have basic cleaning packages & deep cleaning packages that comes with 1 room of carpet cleaning. I provide all of my packages with a soft COVID-19 disinfectant clean. Hope to work with you soon!

Hello, do you still offer cleaning services? 

Donald28
Level 10
Lithia Springs, GA

youre in alabama but need cleaning company for atlanta listings? You're doing airbnb wrong. 

Myesha1
Level 2
Douglasville, GA

**[Advertisement removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Lakeisha6
Level 2
Duluth, GA

@Ranali3 please feel free to contact me at  **, i have a property management company that specializes in short term rentals like Air Bnb. Thanks

**Sensitive information removed

The LMJ Group

STARTING PRICE $30!

Hi, im Sean with Dirt Busters Cleaning. We are professional and insured, for your safety and ours. We're a new cleaning service in the Atlanta area seeking to help YOU help US. I service now 10 airbnb homes in the Buckhead area. I have very low packages and offer tons of discounts for new clients. I have basic cleaning packages & deep cleaning packages that comes with 1 room of carpet cleaning. I provide all of my packages with a soft COVID-19 disinfectant clean. Hope to work with you soon!

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

Janice367
Level 2
New York, NY

Morning,

Are you still looking for a cleaning company in Atlanta. I have a company that clean airbnb in downtown and midtown. We are open 24 hours.  My staff is trained to complete a full same day turn around. Our services extend more than just cleaning, we also stage apartments. 

@Ranali3 

Aqeelah0
Level 2
Marietta, GA

Hey @Ranali3 I have a cleaning service in Atlanta. We are licensed & insured, offer online instant booking, and  have 5 star reviews. Find us on Google, IG or Facebook! Ask for Lala!