Co-hosting

Co-hosting

Hi, im new to this and I want to get into co-hosting and was wondering how can I get started?

5 Replies 5
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Welcome @Clash-By0, perhaps this article might be useful 😊 https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/1243/cohosts-an-introduction

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Hello! I am Brianna, I see that your listing is lacking reviews and booking. I am more than happy to help you fix that if you will allow me to, I am college student who is looking to partnership/ co host with sellers on this app to help people grow within there airbnb career/ business. If you will allow me to help, id like you to walk me through your goals and outcomes with your business here on airbnb, allow me to help you succeed within your goals here. I am legit, and looking for serious inquiries only!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Brianna197, I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" page as you might be able to find local Hosts/Co-Hosts. Also, please note that advertising on the Community Center is not allowed. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Carter55
Level 2
Dana Point, CA

I would also like to get into co-hosting and would love to help anyone in need of some support with their listing!

Carter Holcomb
Helen3
Top Contributor
Bristol, United Kingdom

You don't appear to have a listing under your profile @Carter55 . What experience do you have as a host which would mean a host would want to use your services?

If you don't have experience, try renting a room in your home to gain experience.