What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    Hey All, Long time Airbnb host, first time on the board. I am having a bit of a logistical issue. I have been co-hosting for 3 properties/1 owner for years now. I recently signed with another owner to co- host their properties. I can not seem to find a ... Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hello!!My name is Ahmed and I live in Cairo. I have been hosting in Airbnb for the last 8 months. Suddenly 2 days ago, I found a guest sending me a message telling me that I cancelled his reservation where I actually didn't. Obviously Airbnb did, and susp... Latest reply by Ahmed496
    Its unaccepted that airbnb deactivating the listing just they by themselves. Airbnb not even inform the host about the guests complain or what happened ! ! if its a conflict two parties are involved, but airbnb doesnt take in consideration the side of th... Latest reply by Emiel1
    We live in Portland Oregon and have rented a room in our home with shared living space. We are going to Spain for 3 weeks and would like to rent the entire house out while we are gone. Is there a special posting or something we can do since we are looking... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi, I am new as a host and I have a guest asking to stay for 3 months. She wants to pay monthly, which is what will happen anyway as far as I understood from the Airbnb rules. She is asking for a flexible cancellation policy, because she is not sure if sh... Latest reply by Kamon-Villa0
    When they're trying to cancel a reservation, the amount that will be refunded to them is automatically calculated and shown to them. Yet there are guests who still trying to 'negotiate' the policy, trying to get a full refund. I'd say 98% of guests do th... Latest reply by Hello6