What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Margaret1494
    My listing is in the Adirondacks and we get a lot of weekend hikers, usually they are very quiet and are out hiking all day with no problems. I had a guest send a request for a weekend and she wanted to bring her dog even though my listing says no pets. I... Latest reply by Sarah4642
    I believe the "100 new whatevers" Airbnb sent us recently was also supposed to allow us to be able to contact other Airbnb hosts in our towns, but I can't figure it out. And I don't know if I'm the only one having issues with the reworking of the Airbnb s... Latest reply by Lisa722
    I do not accept infants and children at my listing but I recently realized Airbnb has removed all ways a family could search for a family friendly listing. Instead, I show up in the search as a viable option for two adults and three infants in a bedroom i... Latest reply by Anne226
    Hi from UK, new to this, so if I sound dumb apologies. How far ahead can you book? I know my dates etc and it’s a year from now, the prices etc with early booking discount ,dates were available, so I reserved. Few hours later I got message from host sayin... Latest reply by Tanya622
    Firstly to start, I love Airbnb and it has allowed me to optimise my apartment to travel the world. I have regularly rented the apartment over the past 5 years & when I feel ready I will do again. However I am very disappointed with a recent interaction ... Latest reply by Fred13
    I just had my first terrible Airbnb experience. We travel all over the world and for the past 8 plus years of using airbnbs have never had an issue until now. I want everyone to learn from my mistakes. One thing to note is to stay at places where are lots... Latest reply by Lorna170