What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Cristina3464
    URGENT: Air Bnb keeps canceling guest reservations EACH DAY right as the guests are ABOUT TO CHECK IN! All of our listings are on an island where people travel thousands of miles to get to and it's already happened to 4 guests! We are in the middle of sum... Latest reply by Sebastian252
    Does anyone think that the newly implemented search filters are a good thing? In my opinion, canceling the effect of a filter makes no sense and easily misleads a guest by booking in structures that he does not filter. As a host I have noticed that the vi... Latest reply by Marc9470
    Just wondering, I’m I the only one confused by Airbnb rating system? I had a guest give me a 5 star review, then it shows overall review as a 4. If a guest gives you a 5 start rating, why do it show as a 4 for overall when they rated all categories a 5* ?... Latest reply by Deborah350
    Hi Folks, My name is Jasbinder Singh. I am an author and was a technologist working on Microsoft Technology for 34 years. I have two sons and a wife of 25 years who was a stay-at-home drinker to put to put it very mildly.I am looking to relocate to San Di... Latest reply by Anonymous