Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

Funny text messages

816d8420b05d58a93480b02e37876708.jpg

4 Replies 4
Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

haha, we had a guest recently ask us what the code was for the swimming pool door........ there is no code, there's just a standard pool gate. he must have been trying to get into the main house instead. 🤪

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Sudsrung0  @Gillian166 

Wow, getting through life these days sure is a puzzle, what is it with these d*mn ignorant fridge manufacturers not even providing a big handle with a sign, 'Open this side'!

I would lay a bet the vegetable crisper gave her an issue or two!!!

Sudsrung, you just can't protect some people from themselves!

A few years ago, sick of having phone charging cords left behind when guests checked out, I bought a charging station that will charge literally everything....Iphone, Ipad, Ipod, Android, even Nikon and Canon cameras, and it will charge up to 5 devices at the same time......

IMG20181024102411.jpg

I explain to each guest what it is and why it is there and suggest they make use of it rather than pull their own charging cord out.

Two months ago I had this guest, I went through the regular intro, showed her what did what and, when I went in to service the cottage a couple of hours after she checked out this is what I found.....

IMG20220919085421.jpg

She had unplugged the charging station, plugged in her own charging cord which she then proceeded to leave behind when she left!!

There are times when no matter how hard you try commonsense gets lost in the interpretation!

The story goes that some years ago Winnebago were taken to court........nah, I will leave that for another time!

Cheers.........Rob

Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

@Robin4  lol!  that is hilarious, and a nice win to get a free charger, haha. We have had guests leave chargers so i leave them in a basket for other guests to use. 

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Robin4 

We had a few of them