What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Paula
    HI, i am a Superhost and recently a guest called me at 4:30 to cancel his booking. He was very unreasonable and thought I was being dishonest when I said I couldn't cancel on my side due to penalties from Airbnb. I resolved the matter for him and gave h... Latest reply by Gwen386
    I have a theory that the soaring price of eggs, gas, etc. and inflation generally hitting people's daily lives in other ares, is suddenly making everyone freak out about prices. Problem is we are highly competetive, sell out 200+ nights a year, and sudden... Latest reply by Pat271
    Hello as a host I have a question. I have a group of people that want to book my place. My cancelation policy is the "Moderada" (guests can cancel 5 days before). They are asking if they Cath covid after this 5 days if there is any Airbnb policy for them ... Latest reply by Katharina317
    My account is locked. This is another account. i was very respected host in my area and got alot of love with positive reviews from my guests and had been superhost earlier , i have more than 100 reviews from airbnb hosting and airbnb experience listing a... Latest reply by Ahmed466
    • Screenshot_20220730-174210.png
    • Screenshot_20220730-174217.png
    • Screenshot_20220730-174330.png
    So expensive sheets were taken, i know for a fact as i had 2 sets and after guests checked out, there were only 1. guest denied taking but said " as they went missing during our visit i can zelle you the money". What is the appropriate response to this? Latest reply by Anonymous
    I had one couple last week who never emerged in a week and ending up seriously damaging the bedding. You are talking boiling hot day, windows and doors closed, now it looks as if I have another couple who have come for this reason. My Airbnb is very beaut... Latest reply by Jacki17
    Hi, first time posting here but 5 years hosting. Bizarrely Airbnb cancelled a booking after the guests had already arrived, asking for us to provide some additional government identification. They refunded the guest in full and are not paying us. We immed... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0