Announcements

Winter Release Q&A with Airbnb’s Christy Schrader

Winter Release Q&A session

Cohosting

Cohosting

Hi! My names Tatum and I am looking at becoming a cohost. I came on here looking for someone who would both help me get started with this and make me their cohost. I’m an extremely fast learning and very organized. I can deal with everything from the time the reservation is made until the reservation ends. If anyone has any tips for me to become a cohost or want me as their cohost, thank you in advance!

1 Reply 1
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Tatum6  Being a fast learner and being organized are definitely good skills to be a co-host, but the vast majority of hosts would not want someone to "practice" co-hosting by managing their listing. 

What people look for in a co-host is someone with experience, either from hosting their own Airbnb (and having great reviews) or showing some experience in the hospitality industry.

So you could take some courses in the hospitality field, or get a job at a resort or something like that to gain and show that you have experience or training. Or host a private room in your own home for awhile if that's possible.