Confirmation number **

Monique758
Level 1
Antioch, CA

Confirmation number **

To whom it may concern,

I booked my reservation on December 7, 2020 to arrive in New York on December 29, 2020- January 2, 2021, unfortunately as of December 18, 2021 the state of California has been issued a regional stay home order against non essential travel through

January 4, 2021.
I am requesting a full refund in the amount of $1,082.41 due to the stay home order and to prevent the spread of COVID-19.

Thank you in advance,

**[Sensitive information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

2 Replies 2
Nutth0
Host Advisory Board Member
Chiang Mai, Thailand

@Monique758 You should contact a help section in the app or here: https://www.airbnb.com/help/contact_us

This place is a web board so they are no stuff to fix your request.

@Monique758  What @Nutth0  said.

These were the COVID-19 cancellation terms

at the time you placed your booking, when of course we had all known for many months that travel could be disrupted at any time. Hopefully you chose a listing with a Flexible cancellation policy, as this would help you secure most of your money back.

Reservations for stays and Airbnb Experiences made after March 14, 2020 will not be covered under our extenuating circumstances policy, except where the guest or host is currently sick with COVID-19. COVID-19 related circumstances not covered include: transportation disruptions and cancellations; travel advisories and restrictions; health advisories and quarantines; changes to applicable law; and other government mandates—like evacuation orders, border closures, prohibitions on short-term rentals, and shelter-in-place requirements. The host’s cancellation policy will apply as usual.