What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Amy3274
    How do you handle cleaning for longer term rentals? I have someone staying a month and am unsure how I should handle cleaning the sheets and so forth... Do I just let them handle it or is it customary for me the lost to offer cleaning half way through th... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hey I have a question I have on my listing that people that book need to have a profile picture and I have someone in my house now that does not have one and wondering why this is?? Please could you look into this if something were to happen I need to kno... Latest reply by Colleen253
    Im new to this and I was curious about the requesting money. Since it goes through the resolution center, I do not want Airbnb to leave a negative mark on the recipient of that request. Does the recipient get any negative mark when you request money. ... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Tenho uma reserva para 21 de fevereiro. Fiz a reserva para 7 hóspedes, mas quero alterar para 6 (o preço da reserva diminui). Alguém sabe me dizer até quando posso fazer a alteração? É o mesmo prazo do cancelamento com reembolso integral? Latest reply by Beatriz98