What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Reden3
    Good afternoon.I hope you don’t mind me contacting you but I am having trouble finding a suitable place in the Morar area for a Long Term Let.I am currently waiting to hear if I have been successful in a job application for a position in Mallaig and I am ... Latest reply by Helen3
    I have always felt I was the voice of reason when it came to resolving difficult situations but, I currently have one I need some help with.I have had a booking request (via the Stayz platform) for a single woman who wants to stay for 21 days. She loves ... Latest reply by Stephanie
    This guest reserved the apartment from 26th dec to 31st dec last year after pleading to keep dates for her until she sort out travel bookings. Once she arrived at the apartment she cancelled the reservation through Airbnb without informing me giving vario... Latest reply by Annabelle---Torsten0
    Hola a todos!Os comento, ví un piso de alquiler (para larga temporada) en otra web de alquileres y contacté con el anunciante para hablar sobre condiciones, fechas, requisitos y demás, hasta ahí todo bien.Cuando este propietario me respondió, el piso ya n... Latest reply by Sefora3
    I created an account using Facebook which I've since closed down. When I try logging on using my email address it keeps asking me to use my obsolete FB account. I dont want to create another account because I have an existing booking, what can I do?