What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Hussein32
    Tenho uma reserva para 21 de fevereiro. Fiz a reserva para 7 hóspedes, mas quero alterar para 6 (o preço da reserva diminui). Alguém sabe me dizer até quando posso fazer a alteração? É o mesmo prazo do cancelamento com reembolso integral? Latest reply by Beatriz98
    Dear airbnb community, I need help to shed some light on my situation with regards to a parking violation on the premise of an airbnb accommodation. On a UK road trip last month, I stayed at an airbnb in Edinburgh for 2 nights. My rental vehicle under Her... Latest reply by Miloud0
    Is the following message a scam?If yes, how do they scam you?Is also this violating rules of AirBnb?I receive many messages of that kind and always ignore them.Thank you in advance! "I am a manager who helps employees in the company,namely, I find them ho... Latest reply by Helen3
    Good afternoon.I hope you don’t mind me contacting you but I am having trouble finding a suitable place in the Morar area for a Long Term Let.I am currently waiting to hear if I have been successful in a job application for a position in Mallaig and I am ... Latest reply by Helen3