Cool Experience While Hosting

Sherri63
Level 2
Murrells Inlet, SC

Cool Experience While Hosting

I had the coolest experience recently as a super host. Some guests that I was hosting asked me to come by because they had a gift for me when they were about to check out. When I arrived they explained that they were actually there doing a professional photo shoot to surprise me with the updated photos. The differences in my photos versus their‘s are remarkable. They are doing a little online show on YouTube to show the process.  I have enclosed a link to the first show that they did so far. Mine will be coming up soon.  They want to air a different one they did first to break up having Oceanfront Airbnb’s back to back.   If you end up hosting them, it will be a wonderful experience I assure you..  

https://youtu.be/dgNPCVd1sLg

2 Replies 2
Trevor243
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

Could you tell them that the Isle of Wight is an amazing place to go on holiday with amazing photo opportunities?! 🙂

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Sherri63  Did the guests ask your permission to make a Youtube video of your property, or were they planning to do this with or without permision? I'd be extremely upset if a guest did this without my permission.