Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - April 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - April 2024 Edition!

Welcome Superhosts 2024.jpeg

Hi Everyone! 

We're so excited to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center 🌟. One can truly imagine all your hard work and commitment towards creating exceptional hosting experiences for your guests. We hope this has been an incredible journey for you!

As we celebrate your exciting journey, do remember that our global Airbnb Community is always here to celebrate your successes and hearing your challenges. Whether you're looking for some advice, tips or share your hosting experiences, you're at the right spot!

Through this incredible Community, you can be sure of connecting with many experienced and outstanding Hosts and Superhosts across the globe 🌍. You can also explore our communities spread across 7 languages here : EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch

Do you have any advice for aspiring Hosts or Superhosts? We invite you to share your unique tips and passion for hosting with us😉!🎉   
Once again, many congratulations on achieving this significant milestone! 🥳

I'll tag all the new Superhosts who've visited us over this week below ⬇️  

@Margherita297 @Sara9071 @Héctor-Y-Laura0 @Domingo134 @Martine1338 @Assala1 @Rafael1421 @Wendy1769 @Denis2910 @Stephanie3108 @Margherita297 @Sarah5930 @Arianna605 @Juliana755 @Rafael1864 @Erica1717 @Aliki2 @Paola2110 @Amrita8 @Jerry612 @Riccardo746 @Abdul610 @Elisa3470 @Stephanie2992 @One-Step0 @Hayley205 @Maggie461 @Coralie190 @Fran16673 @Annalisa303 @Walid100 @Marcos734 @Ana24001 @Bill1414 @Mani-Kuntal0 @Sariya0 @Ilaria497 @Dyan-Et-Pierre0 @Arnold131 @Massimiliano176 @César-Yamandú0 @Mauricio756 @Albert3063 @Albert3063 @Marcela745 @Ruby167 @John5970 @Gästehaus5 @Jodi7 @Inmaculada-C-0 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jorge2113 @Frank2028 @Mohammed300 @David11878 @Camille945 @Trisha14 @Alicia1246 @Katlen0 @Victor3756 @Adriana-And-Glenn0 @Henrietta31 @Bárbara175 @John6388 @Karissa31 @Katlen0 @Laura7256 @Alex12048 @Daniel12751 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jenny1970 @Alvaro15 @Cynthia1201 @Rocio490 @Marcela798 @Jodi498 @April440 @Jose-Armando4 @Robert7504 @Neil698 @Ada3718 @Julie5551 @Mirna88 @Natasha705 @Sarah3803 @Bernadette477 @Violet7 @Anne14525 @Alina1306 @Ayham5 @Cathy1017 @Giulio314 @Marco4774 @Melisa149 @Jolanta58 @Bryan906 @Enrico581 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

136 Replies 136
Chantal360
Level 2
Coco, Costa Rica

This is so amazing!  Being rewarded for hard work is so gratifying!  But most of all, I am so proud to be part of this group!  Thank you!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

We're so proud to have you with us @Chantal360! It's nice to read that all the work you've put in to your listing has been rewarding😍

Would you like to share with our Community more about your listings?

-----

Mike3323
Level 2
New Jersey, United States

We are a bit new to the platform but we already have 10 stays and a 5-star rating. Getting the place in Costa Rica ready was a daunting task. The furniture buildout, big duffle bags of kitchen essentials, new aircon units, and appliances...wow. We did it. There are so many instances where we wanted to just cave and let other people do it, but we managed and this year we are reaping the rewards.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Mike3323 ! Welcome to the Community and many congratulations🌻

It's so inspiring to read that you've kept moving forward despite the challenges. What was the biggest challenge you faced while setting up your listing? What has been the most rewarding part of hosting for you?

-----

Mike3323
Level 2

The biggest challenge was furniture. We are located in Guanacaste, Costa Rica,  and there are very few furniture places. Mostly overpriced and oddly designed pieces but we persevered and put everything together by visiting roadside artisans, outlets near Tamarindo, and having some built custom. All our listing photos were dependent on those furnishings.

The biggest reward was sitting on the veranda overlooking a little valley near Octotal Beach and opening up the place on Airbnb. We captured our first booking within an hour. That was a huge dopamine hit as we made our way back to NY/NJ.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

@Mike3323 ! It sounds like you've taken special care in curating your listing. I had a look at your listing photos and it looks so neat and brilliant 😍. I am sure your guests would be cherishing this comfy space  and can't help but feel it's exotic charm🎉

How did the first booking go? Did you receive any feedback from your first guest at that time?

Which is the most favorite part of your listing that you're super proud of?😍 

-----

Mike3323
Level 2

The first booking was great. We hosted a seasoned Airbnb traveler. We made sure to have all the amenities dialed in, instructions clear and someone meeting them at the gate. There is no sleight of hand here. Our place is EXACTLY how we describe it and photograph it.

The best feature of the listing is the super king bed with the on-suite bathroom and screened-in windows to bring in the early morning animal chorus. Make some tea/coffee and take it all in.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Surely sounds like a soothing experience for guests @Mike3323 😍 ! While many Hosts go for self check-in for guests, its interesting to hear that you like to meet your guests, which could add a personalized touch to your hospitality.

I remember when we visited a remote island, our Host made sure to introduce us to all the amenities and must do's/don'ts for the listing. It did help make our stay a super comfortable one! 😉 

We hope to hear more of your hosting stories and tips for our lovely Hosts in the Community! 🤗

-----

I feel Super special being a Superhost!😊

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @LaQuana2 , Welcome to the Community 😍! It's super exciting to have you with us🌻

Would you like to share a bit about what has inspired you to become a Host and how has your 5 month journey been 😉?

-----

Yes! Being a host is very special to me. I have always been the kind of person to have gatherings at my home and I would host them. Everyone would have a wonderful time and go home happy, enthused, and ready to come again. I later on heard about Airbnb then I  said, hey I most definitely can do that! Hosting is my thing!🙂 So here I am just being me and still trying to make sure everyone is happy, enthused, and ready to come again!🙂

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Aww! That's such an impressive journey to begin with @LaQuana2  😍 . I am sure your exceptional hospitality has reached your guests and they would be delighted to be back at your listing. 🌻

Do you have any unique strategies for this year to continue create an exceptional experience for your guests? Our Hosts can use some inspiration and take some notes! 😉

-----

Yes! Just relax and be yourself! Never try to compare yourself with any other host. No one on this planet can be you! If want something done right, do it yourself! Put the kind of love and warmth into your business that you would want to feel if you was away from home! Treating someone how you would want to be treated still works!🙂

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

This quote is so beautiful @LaQuana2 ! This made my day 💖. Thank you so much for putting it forward🌻

These values hold so true for all the aspects of life. Really glad to have you with us😍! We hope to see you more, sharing with our wider community about your hosting experience and wisdom! Appreciate you so much!

-----

Glad to be apart🙂