Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - April 2024 Edition!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - April 2024 Edition!

Welcome Superhosts 2024.jpeg

Hi Everyone! 

We're so excited to welcome our newly assessed Superhosts to the Community Center 🌟. One can truly imagine all your hard work and commitment towards creating exceptional hosting experiences for your guests. We hope this has been an incredible journey for you!

As we celebrate your exciting journey, do remember that our global Airbnb Community is always here to celebrate your successes and hearing your challenges. Whether you're looking for some advice, tips or share your hosting experiences, you're at the right spot!

Through this incredible Community, you can be sure of connecting with many experienced and outstanding Hosts and Superhosts across the globe 🌍. You can also explore our communities spread across 7 languages here : EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch

Do you have any advice for aspiring Hosts or Superhosts? We invite you to share your unique tips and passion for hosting with us😉!🎉   
Once again, many congratulations on achieving this significant milestone! 🥳

I'll tag all the new Superhosts who've visited us over this week below ⬇️  

@Margherita297 @Sara9071 @Héctor-Y-Laura0 @Domingo134 @Martine1338 @Assala1 @Rafael1421 @Wendy1769 @Denis2910 @Stephanie3108 @Margherita297 @Sarah5930 @Arianna605 @Juliana755 @Rafael1864 @Erica1717 @Aliki2 @Paola2110 @Amrita8 @Jerry612 @Riccardo746 @Abdul610 @Elisa3470 @Stephanie2992 @One-Step0 @Hayley205 @Maggie461 @Coralie190 @Fran16673 @Annalisa303 @Walid100 @Marcos734 @Ana24001 @Bill1414 @Mani-Kuntal0 @Sariya0 @Ilaria497 @Dyan-Et-Pierre0 @Arnold131 @Massimiliano176 @César-Yamandú0 @Mauricio756 @Albert3063 @Albert3063 @Marcela745 @Ruby167 @John5970 @Gästehaus5 @Jodi7 @Inmaculada-C-0 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jorge2113 @Frank2028 @Mohammed300 @David11878 @Camille945 @Trisha14 @Alicia1246 @Katlen0 @Victor3756 @Adriana-And-Glenn0 @Henrietta31 @Bárbara175 @John6388 @Karissa31 @Katlen0 @Laura7256 @Alex12048 @Daniel12751 @Solange-Lesly0 @Jenny1970 @Alvaro15 @Cynthia1201 @Rocio490 @Marcela798 @Jodi498 @April440 @Jose-Armando4 @Robert7504 @Neil698 @Ada3718 @Julie5551 @Mirna88 @Natasha705 @Sarah3803 @Bernadette477 @Violet7 @Anne14525 @Alina1306 @Ayham5 @Cathy1017 @Giulio314 @Marco4774 @Melisa149 @Jolanta58 @Bryan906 @Enrico581 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

138 Replies 138
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi Everyone, as we celebrate the success of the new Superhosts visiting us, I would love to invite these Hosts who shared their excitement with us last week.

Welcoming  : @Daniel10101 @Idekich0 @Siobháin0 @Heidy14 @Margarita586 @Teddy-Roland0 @Joseph2252 @Eric8079 @Fernando2092 to our lovely Community Center filled with outstanding Hosts from across the globe. 

-----

Thank you so very much, Bhumika!  I'm so happy to be here and elated to be a Superhost!!😀😎💃

Siobháin Pyne

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Siobháin0 , a very warm welcome to the Community! 🌻 

I can surely read your excitement and we're so happy that you're elated to be Superhost 😍.

What is the most exciting thing about hosting for you? 

Would you like to share about your Share your passions , hobbies and interests with us? 

-----

Hi Bhumika!  Absolutely!  So I am most excited about the ability to create a beautiful, warm, and welcoming environment that brings couples and families together so they can enjoy quality time and connection together.  

My passions include real estate and home transformations, walks on the ocean near my home, swimming, and singing.  I love all kinds of music.

🙂 

Thank you so much for asking, Bhumika!

Warmest Regards,

Siobháin

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Siobháin0 , It's wonderful to read more about you and what inspires you to host on Airbnb 😍! Truly, thoughtful connections are a key to enjoyable experiences for both Hosts and guests alike 🎉

Has your passion for home transformations played a crucial role in setting up and designing your listing?

I had a quick peek at your listings and the photos look brilliant and chic🤗. Curious to learn more about your journey as a Host 😉

-----

Joseph2252
Level 2
Huntsville, TX

Thank you!!!

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Welcome to the Community @Joseph2252 . 🌻 We're so happy to have you with us! 😍 

Would you like to share with our wider Community about your listing and hosting style😉 

We look forward to read all the intriguing stories you've to share with us.

-----

Loni56
Level 10
Santa Catarina, Brazil

Párabençoe para todos sucessos 🙏🏻🏠❤️ 

[Translation added by Community Manager] 

Congratulations to all the successes 🙏🏻🏠❤️

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Welcome back @Loni56 ! I so remember your lovely comments from the month of January, when the January 2024 assessment was released😍. Always so nice to hear from you.

How is everything going for your listing? 🌻 

-----

Barang0
Level 2
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia

It is my pleasure to maintain the Super Host status. Thanks very much Airbnb for your niche market, the very well-disciplined travelers for my listings. Airbnb, you have done a great job so far for supporting local and small businesses. 

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Barang0 ! So glad to see you back on the Community Center. 🌻

Looks like you've consistently maintained the Superhost status! Do you have any unique tips for other Host members about maintaining Superhost badge?

We look forward to the learnings 😍

-----

Barang0
Level 2
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia

Thanks Bhumika for your warm welcome. Maintaining a super host status on Airbnb is a real blessing, fun and easy way to do. 

1. Set the right expectation for guests about listings, maintaining the correct and up to date information.

2. Engagement with guests, providing the very responsive reply to any pre-booking inquiry. Reaching out to guests after the booking was made and offer any additional help guests may need

3. Satisfaction check during the stay which can be made by direct conversation or through messaging via Airbnb or other contact details guests prefer. Having defects fixed/solved during their stay or offer additional help/information

4. Post-stay acknowledgment either through review system or direct message following check-out.

It's a pleasure to share my little experience

Odbayar0
Level 1
Dalanzadgad, Mongolia

We are thrilled to be a Superhost! Come experience the stark beauty of the Gobi Desert with the comforts of home. We are committed to providing outstanding hospitality in this incredible, remote location. #Superhost #GobiDesert #Mongolia #AdventureTravel.

[Post merged by Community Manager to keep relevant and similar discussions in one place]

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Odbayar0, amazing! Congratulations on these great achievement and wishing you all the best 🎉  How long have you been hosting on Airbnb? How has your experience been so far?

P.S. I have merged your post here where our newly assessed Superhosts have shared their greetings with us; I hope this is okay with you 👌

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Odbayar0
Level 1
Dalanzadgad, Mongolia

Hi Paula,

Thank you so much! It's been an exciting 10 months as hosts on Airbnb. We run this as a family business and thoroughly enjoy sharing our Mongolian culture with travelers from around the world. It's always wonderful to meet new people and learn from their experiences.

I appreciate you merging my post. As a newcomer to the Airbnb community, I'm still learning the ropes, and this is helpful!