Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - July 2024 Edition!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Congratulations to our Airbnb Superhosts - July 2024 Edition!

AIRBNB-SUMMERCAMPAIGN-STILLS-1451.jpg

It's that time of year to celebrate your big achievements 🎊, hard work 🎆, and passion for hosting ❤️. Congratulations to all our new Superhosts and to those who have been recognized with this status once again! 🙌

Would you like to share a bit about your journey? What great lessons have you learned, and what were the motivations behind reaching this significant goal? Tell us your secrets 😃

Our community has been the place where many Hosts come for the first time to seek suggestions or advice on offering a great hosting experience. This wouldn’t be possible without all our experienced Hosts who are always eager to share their knowledge and help each other improve. Whether you're a new Superhost seeking guidance or an experienced one looking to share your wisdom, the Community Center is your go-to place to connect with like-minded members 🌟

One of the most incredible things about our community is that it spans seven languages 🌎 EnglishFrenchItalianSpanishPortugueseGerman, and Dutch!! So, join us and share your journey!

Congratulations, and keep up the fantastic work, everyone! 🌟

I'll tag all the new Superhosts who've visited us over this week below ⬇️  

@Fernanda1415 @Fathima-Dinazarde0 @Jeffrey785 @Zakaria110 @Alexia262 @Kathleen187 @Julieta204 @Jill1477 @Ayush63 @Rogerio123 @Hasliza0 @Frank2069 @Paula2759 @Alicia1264 @Ana-K59 @Sayed36 @Udoka1 @Amy-And-Yasha0 @絵里奈--Erina-0 @Juan5274 @Nicholle4 @Monica2655 @Simone1513 @Samuel827 @Heidi22 @Rene2609 @Herman245 @Anoop11 @Stella407 @Sue2402 @Stefano1253 @Kader53 @Michael9046 @Simone1923 @Aaron1270 @Anna-Lisa15 @Véronique701 @Giulio327 @Meltem-Yaprak0 @Valerio321 @Ashok69 @Wangui0 @Christian4059 @Ruby167 @Puneet26 @Bade51 @Greta195 @Ruby167 @Rikke39 @Willard8 @Carmen92 @Brienne5 @Sonja361 @Mais93 @Vasiliki49 @Teddy-Roland0 @Diogo207 @Adi0 @Tiemmeci0 @Kumuda1 @Mavília0 @Cegeng-Lestari-Guesthouse0 @Susanna328 @Abdullah193 @Muralidharan1 @Willard8 @Hasliza0 @Sherrie-And-Chris0 @Frederic823 @Concetta113 @Sathis18 @Alessandra1549 @Ibrahim220 @Mavília0 @Ruby167 @Foula0 @Mavília0 @Rikke39 @Lisa9527 @Shivin1 @Cegeng-Lestari-Guesthouse0 @Delvy0 @Giacomo461 @Inmaculada-C-0 @Valerio321 @Rikke39 @Doni2 @Stella407 @Sandra6872 @Kemet1 @Ossama2 @Sol2022 @Sandra6872 @Jean-Michel202 @Isabelle2437 @Jacqueline1120 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

35 Replies 35
Amrita8
Level 3
Chennai, India

Thank you @Paula ,

It has been long 8years for me on Airbnb which is an exclusive platform  I feel safe & comfortable hosting.Barring a few troublesome guests never faced any serious issue so far.Thanks for Airbn's thorough filtering of guests which is great for seniors like me.It really  feels wonderful to be Superhost we always want to do more for our guests to feel proud.  

Sometimes guests  give 4 or 3 Stars for the LOCATION.

Location I feel is an individuals perception.

In these days & age it is unfair to expect  to have a perfect location of a buzzing city and have peaceful green areas with beaches & canals around your property you know what I mean. Particularly  in a country like India where the population is heavy.

Therefore for hosts who feel Dissapointed with one or two  4star reviews  don't give up many more good reviews will be there. 

Whenever I approached  Airbnb Host Support system  for help they were always patient polite& extremely respectful and helped solve the problems.

I am proud to belong to this beautiful  community. 

Hope to be with Airbnb as long as am there.

Fond Regards. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

What a lovely message, @Amrita8. I'm really glad to hear that you've had such an amazing experience with Airbnb 💕

I just took a look at your listing and wanted to congratulate you; it's remarkable how much effort you've put into hosting. I haven't been to India, but it's one of the countries on my bucket list. First, I'll need to decide which cities to visit, so any recommendations are more than welcome 😊

We would love to keep reading your contributions to our community, as all your experience could help many Hosts. Would you be okay if I tag you in some conversations to get your opinion?

Keep us posted and best regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Hi Paula how lovely to hear from you .

Ofcourse you can tag me in any conversation I'll be delighted 😊

India is the largest democratic country in world & the diversity of cultures ,languages & religions are our strength.

You must visit Jaipur, Udaipur,Puri,Kashmir up north & costal Karnataka,city of Bangalore and The state of Kerala it is too vast a country you will really enjoy.. 

You must come and stay with me in Chennai it will be entirely  my pleasure to show you around.

I can't wait for your visit  😍

Loads of love & Regards .

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Amazing, @Amrita8, thank you for the suggestions! I'll definitely check out those places 🎉

I'll also start tagging you in some conversations. I'm looking forward to reading your contributions and learning from your experience.

Best regards 😊

-----

Sure Paula anytime. Thank you.

Ujal5
Level 2
Perth, Australia

Hi everyone, 

a bit too late here as been almost a month of getting the superhost badges? Well, better late than never 🙂

Ujal here from the mighty land of Australia based and operating in Perth. The journey to first of all become a host and then bagging the superhost badge has rather been a dream and a quick one. Started by moving to Australia right a week before covid shutdown back in 2020 for studies and taking on cleaning jobs to support myself and my studies. As a cleaner got an opportunity to be able to help a host to clean her lovely Airbnb and it was rather a blessing i disguise for me as prior to this I had no idea what even Airbnb was or how it worked etc. As I continued cleaning I started getting curious and interested on Airbnb and its vast opportunities and goodwill. Fast forward…….started own cleaning company and focussed on helping hosts and Airbnb community to make their hosting journey as easy as possible and meanwhile learned and gathered the knowledge of it. This small business now assists with over 70 Airbnb changeovers a fortnight and record high of 100 changeovers in 14 days over the last high season period. 
In the chaos as mentioned above found myself being a part of experienced co-host program and god bless Airbnb for the opportunity started helping owners and hosts with their properties on Airbnb. First listing saw me as a host and the owner as the primary admin while I was/am managing it all by myself as the host and primary admin bagged superhost badge within a month and half if hosting 🙂 (note as a co-host you do not get the reviews and status and only the listing admin/owner gets those). It went from 1 to 2 and kept going which saw myself being the superhost within a 30-40 days period. Now with multiple listings as a management company and running the cleaning and property maintenance company, I see myself fully engaged in assisting and enhancing the Airbnb community and employing people wanting to contribute to this amazing community as well. The journey has been amazing with lots of ups and downs but the passion to assist and in this community it motivates me everyday to work even harder 🙂