Coronavirus

Caroline1576
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Coronavirus

Does anyone know the policy for coronavirus - if a guest when they stay develops the virus, do they leave immediately leave, stay in the property free, what happens with the incoming guest ...thank you, Caroline

2 Replies 2

Thats a great question. I host here in the US, with 3 shared houses. If a guest was discovered to be positive for the coronavirus, I would call Airbnb customer service immediately for support and inform all current guests. I am taking extra precautions for myself, as I am the one who cleans these houses. Be safe everyone! 

@Caroline1576 - you can find this information in the Help Center. You are also covered by the Extenuating Circumstances policy and would be able to cancel the guest's stay without penalty.  Make sure you contact Airbnb before doing so as you will need to provide some documentation and it's not clear exactly what you would need to provide to have a diagnosed case removed from your property. 

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/2701/coronavirus-information-and-extenuating-circumstances-polic...