Critique my Listing- Jeanne from Coastal Carolina

Jeanne655
Level 2
Sunset Harbor, NC

Critique my Listing- Jeanne from Coastal Carolina

08A9CA53-E752-416B-B356-40FC1364C9BC.jpeg

Please share any feedback:) we are getting bookings but still room for improvements I am sure, 

https://www.airbnb.com/h/littlepink

Cheers!

jeanne 

3 Replies 3
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Jeanne655 

Your listing is very cute with nice, bright, clear photos. The only thing there I would comment on is that I would like to see what is behind the shower curtains. I've noticed a lot of hosts seem to think that a funky shower curtain is a selling point, but when it obscures the bath or shower, I always wonder what horrors might be lurking behind! 

Your main listing description seems clear and mentions some important points to avoid confusion/misunderstandings. I would list all distances in miles as well as minutes though. Are we talking driving or walking distance? Some guests walk slower than others. Some guests get lost when they are driving and then might be annoyed because it seems further...

Looks good overall though. Best of luck!

Thanks for the helpful feedback:) I will add photos with the shower interiors showing and the distances in miles as well. 

Lindie6
Level 5
Cape Town, South Africa

@Jeanne655 What a delightful, playful and colourful cottage you offer. No wonder you've already had bookings and positive reviews!

Your photos are beautiful and your description detailed. 

I've not compared your price to other listings, so assume that you are spot on.

You mention that the space is compact, but as a traveller I would like to know roughly how big the rooms are (from the pictures it looks like there isn't much room on either side of the beds). 

Also, is there space to hang or pack my clothes or at least leave my suitcase?

All in all I think you'll get many visitors and if it were at all possible for us to travel there, I'd certainly like to book Little Pink! 

All the best!