What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rebecca
    Hi guys, Anyone here who experienced mutual cancellation of an ongoing booking? My current guest has an unexpected change of travel plan and now wanting to pre-terminate the booking by 2 weeks. Care to share the process you went through? TIA. Latest reply by Debra300
    I just got a call from a potential guest who left a voice mail asking me to call to answer some questions. I don't want to make a habit of chatting with potential guests by phone. I'm too busy. Is this common? Latest reply by Kay1366
    I have Instant Book on and have changed to Advance Notice of 24 hours. The question comes up: Allow guests to send reservation requests without advance notice. Does this mean that Instant Book guests can check-in in less than 24 hours? Latest reply by Cherie71