What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Rosaria249
    Hello, My VRBO calendar is showing blocked off dates, saying they are booked on Airbnb. However, on Airbnb, these dates are not blocked off. Does anyone know how to correct this? The days are actually available and I want both calendars to reflect ... Latest reply by Emilie
    Hey everyone. I want to use Google Maps or some other commonly-used app to create a set of different walking/running maps around our area, with our AirBnB as the starting place. The ideal is that our guest can click a link or open an app that allows the... Latest reply by Emilie
    syncing with Booking.com seems to work well. My only concern is that it seems to take about an hour for the booking.com reservation to show up on my AIrbnb calendar. I'm concerned that I might get a conflict if someone books those dates in AIrbnb before t... Latest reply by Emilie
    I am looking for recommendations for a large capacity washer and dryer solely for the purpose of doing bedding, towels, small rugs, etc that are used by guests. I do not need a lot of options, and settings. My Airbnb listing has quick turnarounds. My hous... Latest reply by Emilie
    Hello everyone again,My listings are suspended. I can't reach anyone. They don't reply to my emails. Yesterday I had to lay off one of my staff members. I really don't know what to do. Can you help please. I didn't know this platform ignored its hosts so ... Latest reply by Emilie
    Hello. I live in Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine. Now he is in a very difficult financial situation. The second month there is nothing to pay utility bills. I appeal to the not indifferent members of the community to help me, whoever can rent my apartment as... Latest reply by Emilie
    I want to become a host but cannot find any information tha t is printable. A guide book of some kind would be helpful. How to make a house rule list and how to make a guide book I guess it is called. I cant figure out how to list my house on Air bnb. Ap... Latest reply by Emilie
    We’ve just had a guest vacate our property citing cockroaches. While there were cockroaches when we entered the property, this is not something we have ever experienced in our home ever. With one guest, we’ve gone from no cockroaches seen in the five year... Latest reply by Nina-and-Clint0