What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Sophia and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Grady18
    Hi!Im having a bit of trouble with pricing. I have a base price of 43 USD, no discounts at all, no intelligent pricing but when i simulate standard durations is all good, but when i set some dates in the calendar 2 months from now it will automatically se... Latest reply by Agustin286
    • Screenshot_20220414-104437.jpg
    • Screenshot_20220414-104502.jpg
    I just got an inquiry from a guest for March, max number of guests, max days we permit (so it was a lucrative booking.) Guest had just joined in November 2020 and had no verifications or reviews. They claimed they wanted to book the listing but said it... Latest reply by Debbie-And-Arnulfo0
    I was reviewing my calendar to check on my six month's out settings. I discovered that my listing had been suspended! There was NO CONTACT from Airbnb and NO information at all! How could I be a Super Host with many compliments one minute and then have... Latest reply by Paul8312

Gst

Please answer the phone and don't cut me off.Please just once after weeks of web chat answer just one question.Please learn from HomeAway who could apply GST to my listings in 5 minutes over the phone. Latest reply by Neill23
    I wanted to start a thread to address some of the issues with long-term reservations, so AirBNB is aware of the issues. Please add to the list, by sending a reply:-There should be a penalty for guests who try to shorten their stay after check-in, to disc... Latest reply by Laura2217
    I'm not sure why this has my undies in such a bind but I think I need some opinions here! I have a definite no smoking policy inside the house. I figured if I have smokers, they can smoke outdoors and all will be fine. A few issues with that: 1. The hous... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I have created my own guest guidebook outside of Airbnb that I will have available for reference at the rental. However, I would like to import into my listing and into my scheduled messages. Has anyone had any success doing this? Latest reply by Denise1459