What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Quincy
    I am trying to block/unblock more than one day at a time on the calendar and am not able to. It only allows me one day at a time. This has been an ongoing frustration. Thanks for any help. Latest reply by Belinda313
    Given that hosts are the reason Airbnb can even exist, there should be a dedicated customer service for hosts. I had my listing deactivated without warning and took 1 month and 10 calls to get it sorted. Made me want to take my listing off Airbnb. It was ... Latest reply by Tom3399
    My family is moving soon to a large house with a walkout basement with separate entrance. We will live on the main floor and airbnb the basement. I’ve seen a lot of recommendations to create an LLC to own your airbnb - is this still a good idea if your ... Latest reply by Lorna170
    I am sorry this is a long post, but it is all relevant and seems to be in step with what a lot of other hosts posts here are saying! The object of a company like Airbnb should be to put A (the guest) in touch with B (the host) and at that point let nature... Latest reply by Jory-Janet-Lee0
    • George booking.png
    • current calendar.png