What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Tush63
    I stayed at Rubens Airbnb ‘The Seahorse’ in Galveston TX for 2 nights early this month. After I checked out, he filed a $3000, false, damage claim. Is that common among hosts? Why is he still being allowed to be a host on Airbnb? How many people is he doi... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    I'm already committed to this very young, upcoming guest, but one of his questions threw me: "Are there any doors on the inside of the house?" Can any of you think why a potential guest might ask this? I shared facts about the doors, then queried why he w... Latest reply by Hal3292
    We have a 1brm apartment in Darwin CBD. We are looking for a co host who can transform (remove old furniture and replace with new) from a long term furnished rental to a modern, fresh and inviting airbnb experience. We are located in Victoria so this mean... Latest reply by Emily1639
    I am a new host. We are 2 women.Is it possible to choose what type of guests I want to host? Is there a filter to stop requests from people we don't want? Obviously we can refuse a guest, but this I assume would affect our reputation.... Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi All A friend of mine has just started hosting. She decided to go with using an agency to outsource everything - cleaning, marketing, property maintenance etc etc. as she does not live close. However, after just one booking and a couple of minor mainten... Latest reply by Helen31
    We had a horrible experience , when the host wanted us to get out of the accomodation with still 9 nights remaining . Airbnb failed to help us as there intervention was one sided and now so far even the refund payment has not been made. *Title edited t... Latest reply by Kate867