What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula and @Rebecca and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kickstart this... Latest reply by Stanwick0
    I have three listings and want to be able to tell which property a payout is from on my bank statement. Is there an easy way to tag my payouts for each property? Latest reply by Emiel1
    hi im new to the letting business & i have friends who have stayed in my property and wish to leave a review (but they booked direct not via air b n b) i have been reading that their should either be an option for them to leave a reference (but cant find... Latest reply by Macky3
    Can anyone answer my Question? How long is the maximal long-term stay duration in Mexico (set by Airbnb on one hand and the State/ Merida municipality on the other hand)? In case it is limited to under a year, can you host the same guest on several separa... Latest reply by Jenny
    We just rented our beautiful home at Airbnb, First guests that have approved Airbnb account comes and trash our home, They smoked weed inside (with no smoking policy) they peed on our sofa, damaged our doors by punching on them, left trash everywhere, go... Latest reply by Jenny
    When is Airbnb going to stop supporting the guest? April 9th 2022: ELK GROVE (CBS13) — A party at an Airbnb rental in Elk Grove turned into a nightmare when an 18-year-old was shot and killed, said the Elk Grove Police Department. The incident took place... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I am in Turkey here as host for pay out we use Iban. I give it but they ask me for swift which isn't available here I read a lot about it and get lost. Couldn't reach how to make swift and how canı get paid out or receive my money. Latest reply by Ted307