Did you see the northern lights last weekend?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Did you see the northern lights last weekend?

Projects - SP & EN CC (1).jpg

Hello everyone 😁

This year has brought some fascinating natural events. A couple of months ago, from certain parts of Canada, we had the opportunity to witness a total solar eclipse. More recently, from many places in the northern hemisphere and even some in the southern hemisphere, we had the chance to see the northern lights 🌟

Unexpectedly, I was one of the fortunate people who got to see this from my balcony. It was a surprising and thrilling experience. Natural events like this bring me a lot of joy, and this one was particularly special.

I would like to share some photos I took from my home and invite you to tell us: Did you have the opportunity to see the northern lights from your place? Please share in this thread the photos you were able to capture from different angles @Karen4131@Helen3@Mike-And-Jane0@Zheng49@Robin4., @Laurelle3@Ruth413@Sandra856@Kitty-and-Creek0 @Lorina14 and @Joelle43 were any of you able to see them?

Maybe we can create a collage with photos from many Hosts and guests enjoying the northern lights 🌟

Regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

15 Replies 15
Lorina14
Top Contributor
Bellevue, WA

@Paula,

And seeing some beautiful aurora borealis is on my bucket list… oh well maybe I have to go to some Scandinavian countries - I’ve heard Denmark has great auroras…