Direct Shares Dillema

Deborah331
Level 2
Boise, ID

Direct Shares Dillema

I have sent many inquiries to the feedback line, begging for the opportunity to invest in airbnb. I wanted hosts to have the right to buy into & grow with the company, we have all worked so hard to build. 
Nov. 30. I find the is invitation to pre register for the, Direct Shares Program, in my spam box! 
what a disappointment. 
I was so disheartened to see, that airbnb only gave us a 4 day window to respond. 
I have been a host & superhost for 3 years running. 
I’m just one, small independent host, trying to build a retirement out of my home. I use no other booking platforms.  I’m 100% loyal to airbnb. 

Does anyone else feel like a 4 day window, just seems like a slap in the face.  It feels like airbnb, just wanted to be able to say they did, offer it, to qualified hosts. But, they really didn’t want us to take it or even make the list of important people, who have helped them get to where they are. 
Is any one else feeling a little insignificant, unimportant and overlooked. I don’t usually complain or participate in group conversations.

But, I truly felt stomped on & kicked to the side.

when I called to inquire, I was sent a feedback link. There is nothing that feels worse, than having your complaint sent to a department. Knowing you will never get someone to call you back or take a minute to validate that your message was even recieved, That you were heard, That you mattered. 
I’m not trying to start a poisoned conversation. But, Does anyone else feel like they were not given a far chance or opportunity to be considered for the Direct Shares Program? Does anyone else agree that we should of been given more time or even a second chance. 
For those of us who qualified to sign up. I truly would like to be given a fair chance to apply. 
Or Stock options for long standing super host bonuses. 
why wasn’t this notice also sent to our airbnb account?

2 Replies 2
Brendan81
Level 2
Monterey, CA

Same.  Please let me know if you make any headway in getting another shot at this.

Mari19
Level 4
Hereford, AZ

@Deborah331I feel EXACTLY LIKE YOU! 

So very disappointed I don’t even know what to say.