Do you have a cool keychain?

Answered!

Do you have a cool keychain?

Hey Community! Getting ready for the 2024 spring renting season and I need to refresh/upgrade the house key chain. I saw this one in a marketing photo from Airbnb but can't actually find one on Etsy. Which made me think to ask if anyone has some cool/unique key chain ideas out there! I'd love it if you'd share a photo or a link, thanks!

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 19.28.35.png

Top Answer

A huge thank you to @Rebecca @Sergi @Quincy @Bhumika @Paula @Sophia ! What a wonderful gift to get in the mail from the Airbnb Community! Our guests will be rocking the keys in style for 2024 😁

airbnbkeychain.jpg

17 Replies 17
Guy991
Top Contributor
Sintra, Portugal

Hello @Marina481 ,

I used to have a really nice and noticeable keychain, but I found that guests were removing it because it was too challenging to fit in the lockbox.

Erikdanny0
Level 2
New York, NY

I use to and someone took it with them. To cool to leave. Emojis puffy keychain

Kia272
Level 10
Takoma Park, MD

I use an electronic lock, so no keys are necessary. I believe this is better for both the host and the guest. Nothing to get lost, carry around, etc. 

We live in Chicago and the STR ordinance requires us to have a keypad lock with unique passcodes for each guest.  We also offer guests a key and because we are in Chicago I thought a Jordan 1 shoe keychain would be fun.  Guests seem to really like it and we haven’t lost it yet in 2 years.

Jeanette343
Level 1
Anaheim, CA

hi!!!! I  just use a wrist keychain for them at checkin but I am in the process of making a lot of guest gifts. I try and get creative. And I do keychains for them as well. What is your email?

Karl1306
Level 2
Mansfield, CT

I went to a Schlage Encode digital lock, on my backup key I have a red lanyard. 

Dor2889
Level 2
Kiryat Tiv'on, Israel

We have a key chain made from an oak acorn mug, because we are in an ancient oak forest. We found it appropriate to make a key chain related to the place and the environment.Dor

@Dor2889That's adorable! My listing is also rural, hadn't thought about making a woodland-style key chain!

Jess167
Level 2
Clinton, WA

I have a Beatles picture keychain from my London trip visiting the zebra crossing on Abbey Road. Plus a wrist band. We live in a rural area and still use keys. 🔑 

Emerlyn0
Level 1
United Arab Emirates

We are using smart door no keys needed.

Julia3557
Level 1
Eastport, NY

I use a combination lock door knob. No lost keys etc. 

Dawn241
Level 10
Sierra Vista, AZ

Schrute (beet) farm- from the office, we are from PA and have a Penna Dutch theme. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Marina481 I have a red version of this keyring. Post a lot on here and you never know @Quincy might send you one!

I have a keychain with the logo of my former band, so if they steal it, at least it's free ad lol