๐Ÿƒ[FESTIVAL] Host Community Green Collage 2024๐Ÿƒ

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

๐Ÿƒ[FESTIVAL] Host Community Green Collage 2024๐Ÿƒ

A heartfelt thank you to everyone who contributed their creativity and passion to the Festival of Sustainability 2024. Whether you shared a captivating "green" photo, wrote an insightful article, or supported fellow Hosts in their sustainability endeavours, your efforts have been truly inspiring. 

With great excitement, we present to you the "green" community collage, showcasing your remarkable contributions alongside others who share a commitment to sustainability.

AirbnbEarthDayCollage2024_EN.png

Thank you once again for your invaluable participation. Your dedication embodies the spirit of our community, and we're honoured to have you with us on this journey towards a greener future.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

16 Replies 16
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

A huge thank you to everyone who has participated in the Festival of Sustainability 2024! ๐ŸŽ‰ @Kitty-and-Creek0 @Andres644 @Felicity11 @Jennifer3225 @Patricia2526 @Laurelle3 @Nash-Cottages-LLC0 @Rose422 @Rebecca @Sophia @Robert1702 @Rekha10 @Santi463

Let's take a moment to thank each other for all the wonderful stories that have been shared here! ๐Ÿ“– ๐Ÿƒ

-----

Thank you too, @Quincy for such an amazing job. 

Thank you guys, @Kitty-and-Creek0 @Felicity11 @Jennifer3225 @Patricia2526 @Laurelle3 @Nash-Cottages-LLC0 @Rose422 @Rebecca @Sophia @Robert1702 @Rekha10 @Santi463

This world is a way much better if we put all our effort into protecting the essentials like NATURE.

With Love from The Philippines! ๐Ÿ™

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you @Andres644 for your participation! ๐Ÿ™ I loved reading your topic about Kasa Alagao Farm! 

-----

Wooooowww amazing !!!

Such and incredible idea!!

thank you so much for inviting me to be able to see and read al

of this. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Teresa2195, so happy to hear that like you the collage and the festival! ๐Ÿ˜Š 

-----

Yes!! Amazing and beautiful!! 
thank you so much for the invitation ๐Ÿค—

This was so much fun, thanks for allowing us to join in. 

Jenny 

Missoula, Montana USA

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you for joining and commenting @Jennipha-Lauren0๐Ÿ˜Š 

-----

Sarah5000
Host Advisory Board Member
Adelaide, Australia

@Quincy thanks for sharing this lovely photo of everyone, it looks amazing! 

Sarah
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Sarah5000, hope all is well! Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Were there any particular stories you enjoyed reading? ๐Ÿ‘€

-----

Sarah5000
Host Advisory Board Member
Adelaide, Australia

I love to see each photo , specially the bottom right 2nd one is from my club. On that day we worked with a local person to clean up our local beach and learned about how the local people give back to their community. 

Sarah
Rut1780
Level 3
Cotacachi, Ecuador

Thank you for featuring my photo in Ecuador, and letting me be part of this community, it makes me so happy! Great collage and great job!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Rut1780, you are very welcome! We're so happy to have you with us here ๐Ÿ˜Š Wishing you a great day in advance! 

-----

Anoop16
Level 7
Bhopal, India

@Quincy when did it happen? Whenever such events take place, the community should be informed. Maybe miles away someone may participate. Hoping for the future. Thanks