Fraudulent Listing

Erika721
Level 2
New York, NY

Fraudulent Listing

5 days already and Jameela who is the Agent is charged of my case hasn't done anything in order to help me remove my apartment from Airbnb because is a Fraud. Putting the people's lives at risk because the person that rented my apartment illegally is a squatter but seems like Airbnb don't even care.

Please read below all information. I sent already documents from the court and the deed of my apartment.

Good morning Jameela, this is Erika Silva trying to get in touch with again. Please I have been since Monday to get my apartment removed from Airbnb because it's a fraud. The person that listed is a squatter, an unauthorized occupant that is on the process to be removed from the court and I sent you the documents already. Please check them if you need I also have reports from the police.

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/47056009

Sent from the Check for Hotmail app
On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 7:11PM GMT-05:00, "Erika Dahyan Perez Silva" <erikadahyan@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi Jameela, I haven't received amy email from you. This is the listing that needs to be removed because is a fraud.

Sent from the Check for Hotmail app
On Wed, Dec 30, 2020 at 3:34PM GMT-05:00, "Erika Dahyan Perez Silva" <erikadahyan@hotmail.com> wrote:

Sending you the listing.  I don't have any agreement with nobody, Im the owner (please find attached deed for the property) of that property and that person Tawan is a squatter who is illegally  trespassing  my property. I have a legal case in the court to remove him from my apartment and 2  police reports.(please find attached documents). He listed my apt on AirBNB in order to make money and he has no rights to be there or post it.  City Code Enforcement is aware of the situation since its completely  illegally  to rent for a short term in the City of West New York.  Documents from them attached for a court case as well. All the people coming from AirBNB to my apt will be automatically identified  as trespassers with all legal consequences. I am the owner , its my primary residence, i have no leases written or verbal agreements with nobody to rent it. Therefore  noone can list my apartment  on Airbnb. What im asking is to remove apartment  from Airbnb immediately  to prevent guest from dangerous  situation and future legal consequences, cancel all reservations and ban Mr. Tawan account for posting property who he doesnt own or has written or verbal agreement  to be there. This listing is a fraud, I'm sending you again documents.

I'll be waiting for you call

Best,
Erika

2 Replies 2
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

sorry to hear a squatter broke into your home @Erika721 

I would try Airbnb on their social media.

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Erika721 

Sorry for the trouble on this, I sent over your details to the team and will update you via DM when I have a reply. 

Thank you