What Hosts are saying

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Community Center! I'm @Bhumika , one of the Community Managers for our English Community Center along with my lovely team members @Quincy @Paula @Rebecca and @Elisa and we are thrilled to have you join us. Let's kicksta... Latest reply by Alicia1401
    The lady that booked has brought a partner with her ( unpaid for) who was inebriated when he arrived, he has also bought a carton of beer with him though they are only here two nights. They are now out for dinner, but am feeling very unsure about the who... Latest reply by Tom-and-Hayley0
    We have 3 Airbnb’s, 1 in Colorado, 1 in Las Vegas and a beach house south America - Airbnb team in South America (Peru) do not pay still. When we complaint they told my Mother that there is nothing they can do – They mentioned the guest Credit card had a...
    I just encountered the very worst customer service experience in all the 3+ years that I have been Hosting with Airbnb. The representative asked for my info to verify my account and just as always, I provided the information that he requested. He went on ... Latest reply by Maia29
    Hi, we recently had a situation of a similar nature. A gal booked a room for 2 adults, neglecting to mention her child, to avoid paying the fee for the 3rd guest. The first night she and her husband fought loudly to where I nearly felt the need to ... Latest reply by GFood0
    We do an improvement project at our cottage every year towards the fall but plan and budget at the beginning of the year. This year we are thinking about changing out our laminate countertops with some kind of natural stone or wood. I HATE our counters (s... Latest reply by Sarah977