[GAME] What amenities do you provide at your property?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

[GAME] What amenities do you provide at your property?

Screenshot 2024-08-30 at 10.30.50 AM.png

Hello everyone! 👋 Wishing you all a fantastic Friday 🌟

Keeping your listings up to date with all the amenities you offer is key to standing out from other accommodations. There are several amenities that you can list on your Airbnb.

Today, we invite you to share in the comments which of these amenities you provide at your property. Which ones do you think make your Airbnb stand out from the rest? If anyone has a full line, or a full house, please do shout BINGO in the comments! 😉

Let’s find out which amenities are the most popular and unique within our amazing Host community! 🌟

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

35 Replies 35
Barry477
Level 2
Washington, DC

I think BINGO! 🤣

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Yay @Barry477 ‌🎉‌ Thanks for sharing and congratulations 👏

Which amenity do you think sets you apart from other accommodations?

Keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

The Spa like feel because of the mid century modern open air..very calming. And Per.a.review "Clean, Clean Clean.

Savittree-R0
Level 2
Athens, GA

I have everything except cooking amenities: kitchen-cooking basic, oven, dishwater and EV charger. 

When I first started remodel my basement here in Georgia, county doesn’t allows second kitchen in my home. So far, most of my guesses are fine with microwave and information about local food delivery service/restaurant in my guidebook. 

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

That's Interesting, @Savittree-R0! Thank you for sharing this 😊

How long have you been hosting? Have the local rules changed since you started?

Keep us posted.

-----

I have been hosting since January this year ( not even a year old) , we just have a new local ordinance came out in county I live in. They require us to  register our Airbnb as a home occupation STR. … I have to register my STR as an LLC and registering for home occupation business license.

There are still some part that is still unclear. I don’t belive there is any change yet since the ordinances just came out.

BINGO

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Congrats @Catherine3674👏

Tell us a bit more about your amenities. Do you have a full line or a full house BINGO? 😊

Regards,

-----

Bingo!

We do not have a pool, EV charger, or a bbq grill but we have everything else!

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

That's great, @Stacey544, Congratulations! 😊🎉

What is your guests' favourite amenity?

Keep us posted!

-----

Qutaiba3
Level 2
Warsaw, Poland

Bed linen, towels, refrigerator, full kitchen, oven, microwave, clothes storage, cooking essentials, washing machine, self check-in, wifi. dining table.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Wow @Qutaiba3 , you offer quite a good number of amenities 😍 Do you leave any instructions for your guests on using these amenities?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

I give them complete freedom without restrictions. But regularly.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

That's so kind of you @Qutaiba3 👏🎉

I was curious, since self check-in can be sometimes confusing for guests, how do you ensure a smooth self-check in for guests? Which smart lock do you prefer for this process? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines