[GAME] What amenities do you provide at your property?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

[GAME] What amenities do you provide at your property?

Screenshot 2024-08-30 at 10.30.50 AM.png

Hello everyone! 👋 Wishing you all a fantastic Friday 🌟

Keeping your listings up to date with all the amenities you offer is key to standing out from other accommodations. There are several amenities that you can list on your Airbnb.

Today, we invite you to share in the comments which of these amenities you provide at your property. Which ones do you think make your Airbnb stand out from the rest? If anyone has a full line, or a full house, please do shout BINGO in the comments! 😉

Let’s find out which amenities are the most popular and unique within our amazing Host community! 🌟

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

39 Replies 39

Because I am always in the same place waiting for the guests and handing them the keys. It would be better if we see each other face to face so that the guest does not feel cold and frozen in feling. I have to be lively and interactive at the same time.

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thanks @Qutaiba3 , I think many Hosts would agree to that! We discussed a similar topic here "What's your preferred check-in system and style?", and many Hosts shared similar check in tips.

Do you follow any specific communication tips with guests? Or walk them around the listing on their first day? 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Do it according to their wishes.

Courtley0
Level 2
Johannesburg South, South Africa

bingo

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Brilliant @Courtley0 ! 😍 Looks like you've amazingly captured all the amenities in your listing 😉

Which amenity are you most proud of? 

-----

Clayton135
Level 2
Cleveland, OH

No BBQ, Fireplace, EV charger, hot tub

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Thanks for sharing @Clayton135. I had a sneak peek at your listing and noticed that you offer so many things! 

Which amenities guests enjoy the most? Do they often share any feedback related to the amenities?

-----

Nothing specific but all say this is a home they are able to share and not sanitized.

Sameera12
Level 2
Galle, Sri Lanka

We are everything on list except ev charger and washer

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Amazing @Sameera12 🎉  Which amenities do your guests use the most?

-----