[GAME] What amenities do you provide at your property?

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

[GAME] What amenities do you provide at your property?

Screenshot 2024-08-30 at 10.30.50 AM.png

Hello everyone! 👋 Wishing you all a fantastic Friday 🌟

Keeping your listings up to date with all the amenities you offer is key to standing out from other accommodations. There are several amenities that you can list on your Airbnb.

Today, we invite you to share in the comments which of these amenities you provide at your property. Which ones do you think make your Airbnb stand out from the rest? If anyone has a full line, or a full house, please do shout BINGO in the comments! 😉

Let’s find out which amenities are the most popular and unique within our amazing Host community! 🌟

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

79 Replies 79

Oh wow! 😍 @Zied16 

Can you tell us about some of them?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines //Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center
Dr-Jayanthi1
Level 7
Coimbatore, India

Wow BINGO!!

@Paula sure an exciting game. I was so distressed going through the columns, one of the listed items were a miss in each of them 😢 I understand the scope of improving my list with the simple things I can - may not be the fireplace, Bath tub and backyard .

Finally at lRow 2 I was elated that I fell fit on guest expectations.
Thank you for the attempt to make hosts understand that there could be more to get those extra stars.
This was fun and good learning 👍. I plan to do this game in our upcoming inperson meet up - can you permit me?
TIA

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hello @Dr-Jayanthi1 😊

I’m very glad to hear that you’re finding this game enjoyable! Absolutely, you can share this game at your next in-person meet-up. I wish you all a lot of fun 🎉

Best regards,

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad

Varun104
Level 1
Chandigarh, India

Bingo

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Congratulations @Varun104 😊

Please tell us a bit more about the amenities that set your listing apart from others in your area.

Regards,

-----

Saimir7
Level 2
Libohovë, Albania

I have a full house.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

That is wonderful @Saimir7, How long have you been hosting, and how has your experience been? 😊

Regards,

-----

I start hosting guests from the 1-st May of this year. I had a lot of reservations.

I am happy about that.

Nikolak1
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

BINGO

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Hi @Nikolak1 congratulations 🎉🎉🎉

Which amenity do your guests love the most?

Regards,

-----

Rastko4
Level 1
Belgrade, Serbia

BINGOO

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Great @Rastko4, congrats 🎉

Please tell us a bit more about the amenities that set your listing apart from others in your area.

Regards,

-----

Bonjour, la liste pour moi serait mieux de me l'écrire en français. Merci

Hi

I have almost every thing in my villa.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Great @Syed178, which one are you missing?

Regards,

-----