Going Contactless During & After Covid-19

Jack1648
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Going Contactless During & After Covid-19

Hey, I'm a digital marketer based in the UK but in my free time I am working on developing a platform which allows vacation rentals to go contactless.

Would you mind sparing a few minutes to help me better understand the unique challenges you face as a host on Airbnb?

In return, if you want, you can be a tester and receive discounts for any applicable products I end up releasing in future 🙂

If you like, you can answer these questions via this post, on a chat or, via zoom or email. Whichever method you are most comfortable with!

Hopefully this is allowed and hopefully some people are happy to talk this through!

Cheers,

Jack

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Jack1648 I don't understand what you mean by contactless vacation rentals. Many already are if they offer self check ins. 

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

As @Mike-And-Jane0  say, many of us are already contactless, @Jack1648 .

I am. Have been since reopening after the shutdown.

It's pretty easy, and the Airbnb system accommodates it well. No unique challenges. 

I see you have been a guest twice. Were there challenges with your check-ins? 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Jack1648  As others have said, most entire house listings already have self-check-in contactless check-in and did long before COVID.  And intelligent hosts who prefer to meet and greet their guests are doing so masked up and with distancing.

You seem to be addressing an issue which doesn't, or shouldn't, exist. Unless you have some other take on this that we're not getting.

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

moved to questionable due to service solicitation