Good afternoon from sunny Florida

Andrea6917
Level 2
Winter Haven, FL

Good afternoon from sunny Florida

Hi my name is Ande, I live in Florida but originated from the UK. I have spent most of my adult life living and traveling the USA . Lived first in Colorado for a year, loved it! Met my husband then moved around the mid west for 15 years. I have a degree in hospitality and food service and owned a tearoom, catering company and a food truck. Now single but enjoy my single friends company. I work security at a nearby hospital: )

3 Replies 3
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Andrea6917 !! Welcome to the Community Center and it is so nice to hear a bit about you🌻!!

It sounds like you've had quite an adventurous journey from the UK to Florida, with stops in Colorado and the Midwest. 

With your background in hospitality and food service, do you have any favorite recipes or culinary specialties that you particularly enjoy making or sharing with others? Does this varied background help you in connecting with guests over topics related to food or provide them suggestions?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

@Bhumika It’s confusing not sure I understand how this works?

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hi @Andrea6917 ! As you mentioned about owning a tearoom, catering company and a food truck,  I meant to ask do you often share your favorite recipes or organize something for your guests as a welcome treat?

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines