Guest ID details

Nicole2460
Level 1
Coburg, Australia

Guest ID details

Hi Guys, thanks for the help in advance. What verified ID details can I get access to about a guest who has booked from Airbnb? I'm keen to know if a student is booking my house during a typical time of school celebrations, as this is against my policy. Very best, Nicole

2 Replies 2
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

Hi @Nicole2460 for privacy reasons Airbnb generally doesn't provide any guest ID or address details to the hosts. Just the registered profile name and the place where the member has registered. Which does not necessarily coincides with the current living place or the place of departure.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hello @Nicole2460 and welcome to ABB CC from across the ocean

Has the Guest indicated who is all staying as your listing is for a whole home?

If it's an individual are they making a group booking for themselves and friends?

Ask who else is all intending to stay and for their names and more details, including if they have ABB accounts. You could ask for them to be included in the profile photo.

Younger ones also need a break from it all as they to have had a distressing time with Lockdowns which has impacted on their well being.

Not all young people are party animals.

If they are old enough to have their own account, it's their right to book and pay for themselves as adults.

With your place being so close to the beach, maybe they just want to chill out, go surfing and swimming as Australians do.

Meanwhile, if they do book you will receive the persons surname that way so you can always check their online presence and ask them to cancel if you have serious concerns, otherwise, give them the benefit of the doubt, as you would want to be treated in a similar situation.

Keep us posted

All the best