Guest kept lying to air BnB and my account was banned, Please help!!

Guest kept lying to air BnB and my account was banned, Please help!!

Guest had a medical situation and placed her used needle in my dining table for recycling and I asked her to take care of her used needle by herself then she got emotional and checked out earlier than the schedule and left without sending me a check out day change request.

She then sent me a refund request which I declined then she came to far different way by leaving a biased review and insulted my personality “passive aggressive, hold a grudge, etc” I was able to have Air BnB remove her review but she never stopped. She came back to Air BnB once she knew her review was removed then she made up another lie and Air BnB informed me that if I shared her information on third party vendor outside of Air BnB platform.

I responded I did not but Air BnB made a decision to remove me permanently. I lost 10 reservations and it just doesn’t seem right that Air BnB kept siding this young woman against me. When my listing got suspended twice just because this young woman lied to Air BnB, I think I got red flag by Air BnB monitoring system automatically. I kept insisting that previous guest account should be removed but instead, my account was removed. I’m mortified about this situation.

I strongly feel Air BnB is defending this young woman against middle age man especially she has a medical condition and she manipulated her medical situation as if I were to discriminate her.

How can I fight back to get my account back? I’m demotivated and probably not planning to be a host again but I still need to get my account reinstated. I have been thinking about sending a cease and desist letter to this young woman but most importantly I need my air BnB account back without regard to my lost opportunity to host future guest and losing my income potential.

Any thoughts or ideas or suggestions?? Please help!!

2 Replies 2
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Scott1560 , I'm so sorry to hear about this.

I checked with the team but they mentioned there's currently no ticket open for this. If you get in touch with CS they can review this for you and hopefully provide a resolution. You can find out how to get in touch here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Guide-How-to-contact-Airbnb/m-p/1523731

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Lynn1480
Level 2
Philadelphia, NY

Join the club I was banned as well after 10 years