HELP account suspended.

Alli1022
Level 2
Orange, Australia

HELP account suspended.

HELP !  My account has been suspended and I have no idea why, and no one will help me.  Aussie based and I’ve tried 3 x conversations, 5 x emails, Facebook message, Twitter post and I’ve emailed the CEO for help with zero information.  What can I do to understand why I have been suspended - everyone keeps telling I’m suspended but no one will tell me why ?!  Ive only been operating for 3 weeks 😥 it has been an awful experience . 

4 Replies 4
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Alli1022 that's Airbnb for you. They happily suspend people but often won't tell them why. 

Likely reasons are

A recent guest has complained that you have security cameras. Airbnb have been suspending for this even when the cameras were disclosed in the listing.

You have declined a number of bookings

A guest has complained that there is a safety issue with your listing

Could any of these apply to you?

Alli1022
Level 2
Orange, Australia

@Mike-And-Jane0  thanks so much for your reply.  I’ve only had 5 bookings, with 2 very lovely reviews.  
no cameras 

no declined bookings 

and I couldn’t tell you if a guest compliance, because I have literally have zero information.

so frustrating !  It is like they aren’t ready my messages - it is the same auto response everytime ! 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Alli1022 Final ideas - It is not legal for you to operate where you are OR a neighbour has complained.

After that I am all out of ideas and can suggest nothing else over and above the actions you have taken.

Perhaps time to think about listing on another site as well now that Airbnb has totally let you down?

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Alli1022 I'm so sorry to hear your account was suspended, I can imagine that's frustrating especially after having been a Host with Airbnb for 3 weeks.

I've sent this over to the team now. Hopefully we can quickly get the suspension lifted or at least a reason as to why. They'll be in touch with you soon and if I have any updates in the meantime, I'll let you know!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen