Has anyone out there also had their listing suspended by the safety team and had an impossible time getting a hold of them.

Has anyone out there also had their listing suspended by the safety team and had an impossible time getting a hold of them.

It's now been three weeks listing has been suspended no chance of earning my living. Some disgruntled guest told a bunch of lies ,made complaints. And the safety team seems to have taken them seriously. After two weeks someone named William finally got back to me. I gave him all the correct information that I was running my business according to all Airbnb policies was breaking no rules whatsoever . William called me on the phone saying it would be 72 hours and he would get back to me with their findings. He has not. and I am not able to get a hold of anyone from the safety team, as I know no one is.   I  am Looking for information from someone who's gone through this and how they resolved the problem. help me if you can. for the employees of Airbnb have show me they are 100% irresponsible. With their policies protocols and all that other gibberish. All  to protect the guests stay .nothing for us hosts

1 Reply 1
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Kris3563

I'm sorry to see you're yet to hear back from our team. As I mentioned in another post, I've checked on my end and received confirmation that someone was working on it and would follow-up with you. We do not have access to your accounts here so I won't be able to provide any more details, but I hope you get to a resolution shortly!

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines